PyTorch is an open source deep learning platform that provides a seamless path from research prototyping to production deployment.
Get started by installing PyTorch locally, or with one of the supported cloud platforms.
- Stochastic Weight Averaging in PyTorch by Pavel Izmailov and Andrew Gordon Wilson
- Powered by PyTorch videos - How businesses are using PyTorch today
- Creating an AI app that detects diseases in plants using Facebook’s deep learning platform: PyTorch by Viridiana Romero Martinez
- Check out the list of Applications of artificial intelligence on Wikipedia
- Submissions from F8 Hackathon:
Additional Documentation, tutorials, and resources:
- PyTorch Documentation
- PyTorch Tutorials
- PyTorch for Developers Videos
- PyTorch Blog Posts
- PyTorch Discussion Forum
- PyTorch GitHub Examples: A set of examples around PyTorch Vision,Text, Reinforcement Learning, etc.
- Awesome PyTorch List by @bharathgs: A comprehensive list of PyTorch related content on GitHub, such as different models, implementations, helper libraries, tutorials, etc.
- The Incredible PyTorch by @ritchieng: A curated list of tutorials, papers, projects, communities and more relating to PyTorch.
- Free online courses
- PyTorch articles on Medium.com
General Questions: If you have a question about the competition rules, contact us at email@example.com.